The Early Childhood Center’s Toddler Playgroup curriculum sets the stage for your child’s learning. In this socialization-based program, daily routines provide opportunities to build relationships with others and foster curiosity. Each classroom has a daily schedule which includes small and large group activities, outdoor play or gym, snack time, and circle time. What’s more, weekly sessions with our music, movement, gym, and nature teachers enhance each toddler’s playgroup experience.
Our goal is to provide a nurturing and educational environment for your child, with a program that is based on accepted theories of child development. Young children gain a sense of security and identity by using their senses to explore people and objects in their world. The class environments, planned activities, and teaching strategies build upon the children’s temperaments, interests, and emerging capabilities.
You can choose to enroll your child in any of the following toddler playgroup options:
2’s Part-Time Programs (for children who will be 2 by Dec. 31st)
• 9–11:45 am – Morning Session (M/W/F)
• 9–11:45 am – Morning Session (T/TH)
• 9–1:00 pm – Extended Morning (M/W/F)
• 9–1:00 pm – Extended Morning (T/TH)
If you are interested in full-day offerings for your 2 year-old, please click on the “Full Day 2's” tab for additional information.
• Afternoon Daycare is available starting at 11:45 am (with lunch), 1:00 pm, or 3:15 pm and ending as late as 6:30 pm, Mon. – Thurs. & 5:30 pm, Fri. Please click on “Before & After-School Care” tab for additional information.